Monday, July 18, 2005

the outline of this package

3 IMPORTANT EMAILS . . .

1. (Sunday, December 12, 2004 4:12 pm, Subject: stANk sTAnK RAnky RANk i beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

WELL IVE NEVER BEEN TO HEAVEN, BUT I BEEN TO
OKLAHOMA.... THEN BIG BEND,TX...THE 2ND THRU
8THOR9TH... THEN HAWAII... LETS DO DINNER THIS
WEEK...
-THOM

2. (Mon, 18 Jul 2005 16:58:26 -0700 Subject: Re: soft cover)

barl-
i've also decided to make elvis costello my arch-nemesis. i wonder
if he knows? he probably senses it and is staying away from me cuz
he knows i'll fuck him up. parna and i got a second cat. today at work,
i was interviewing someone in prision and he told me to
make sure that i wrote down that 'i am god.' interesting, but
unlikely. paul's wedding (for all i know) is still slated for sept. 4th. i
still haven't rec'd any official invitation though. fucking
lutherans. kustusch is still lanky as fuck, but i'm not sure if she's
engaged or not.
-dan

3. (Sat, 17 Jan 2004 18:34:53 +0000 no subject)

He is so skinny that he looks like he just got liberated from a concentration camp. I can see every rib on his body (cos he always took off his shirt) HIs posture is so bad that even a mother couldn't love. When he walks he bends his knees and his back, his albows press against his sides. He always looks as if he was in convulsion, or was going to have one or just had one. Yes he also looks like an Ape. And on top of all that he didn't take a shower for 10 days!!!! It was really warm on the train and the smell of his sweat was UNBEARABLE!! I had to hold my breath all the time so I could have a momentary of sanity.

We went to Banya with his friends (and they all happened to be very delicious). Everyone wore a boxer, except for him. He had on a tight underwear that an Armani model wears. YOu should have seen the the terror in my eyes. The heat and the sight of him were just too much for me to handle!!! Let me describe what I saw: , he is really skinny and he can't stand straight like a man. His underwear was so tight that you could see the outline of this package and you can also see them bouncing as he walked. My soul was so tortured. I dreaded every second that his junks might somehow slip from the sides...I was in so much distress it was amazing that I didn't pass out right there... Despite the beautiful mts and the friendly people, I can't say I enjoy my trip 100%. My mind was preoccupied with venomus thoughts about him. - man ching


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home